Whistle Bare Campground Open House – April 28th & 29th
You’re invited to our Open House on Saturday April 28th and Sunday April 29th from 10am – 5pm
At the Open House you can:
- Take a tour of all three of our campgrounds, Country Gardens RV Park, Landings Campground, and Whistle Bare Campground.
- See our selection of new and used trailers for sale.
- Enjoy free refreshments at the Country Gardens Snack Bar, Landings Office, or Whistle Bare Office.
- Play a free game of mini golf on the Country Themed 18 hole course at Country Gardens.
- Mike from Performance Carts in New Dundee will be at all three parks with a variety of Golf Carts to show you.
- Check out some of our vendors and displays in the Country Gardens Rec Hall.
- Fill out a ballot for your chance to win a great door prize.
We hope to see you there. Remember to invite your friends and family too.
Welcome to Whistle Bare Campground. Tucked away in a lush mixed-tree forest and just minutes from the 401, Whistle Bare lies just past the Kitchener border and into Cambridge, Ontario in the township of North Dumfries. Like stepping into cottage country without the drive up north, our campground offers 82 seasonal campsites, a swimming pond, vast storage space and more. Come and fall in love with your new getaway spot!
“The sites are so big, and the people are very, very nice. This is only our second year here but we love it. It’s a beautiful park.” – Sheila Stride
“We love it here, it’s like it’s in the country, but two minutes from the city. We love the atmosphere. It’s five minutes from our house, and it’s very family oriented.” – Rose and Earl Moyer
“It’s private, it’s so close to everything and it’s my home area, and that makes it even more special to me. Doug and I really enjoy our summers here, we have beautiful sites, great campers, and the privacy! Nobody knows this place is here down in the ‘hollow’ as we call it, but it makes it a very nice summer spot to spend your time. We have truly enjoyed it.” – Judy Claydon