Whistle Bare Campground has a gorgeous pavilion and picnic area that can be rented for day use.
The cost to rent the pavilion is $100+HST, plus $5 per vehicle. The $100 is due at the time of booking. The $5 can be paid as each vehicle enters the campground, or a tab can be kept and the total paid for upon departure.
Rules, General Housekeeping and Areas of Use:
• No Alcohol
• No Drugs
• The speed limit in the campground is 15km/hr or less
• Please use garbage bins for garbage, and recycling bins for recycling
• The picnic area is to be cleared by 11pm and all guests are to be off the property by 11pm
• There is a fire pit at the rental pavilion. If you would like to buy firewood, please let us know. We deliver!
• When leaving, place garbage bins inside the kitchen. Close washroom and kitchen doors. Turn off the lights
• When walking through the camping area, stay on roadways. Please be respectful to our campers and their sites. Be respectful of those campers walking by the picnic area. Be mindful of noise and activities that will negatively impact our campers
• Please keep the roadway clear of vehicles, as some campers use this road to drive to their site
• Bring your fishing poles and enjoy some catch and release fishing (the pond with the windmill)
• You have use of the horseshoe pits. If you would like to borrow horseshoes, please see the office
• Bring your swimming gear and enjoy the beach, swimming pond and water play equipment. While in this area of the campground, please be respectful of our campers and their sites
• Do not trespass onto the golf course
• MINOR SUPERVISION: We do not provide lifeguards or attendants on the property. Parents or guardians are responsible for the supervision of their own children. Children 12 years of age or under are not allowed near the pond unless accompanied by a parent or his/her agent who is not less than 16 years of age.
•PETS: Pets are part of the family. That is why our park is pet friendly. Pets are not permitted in the kitchen, washrooms, or the beach and swimming pond. It is your responsibility to clean up after your pet, control the amount of noise your pet makes, and keep them on a leash. If you would like to let your dog off leash, please only do so in our dog run area (the pond with the windmill).
• PICNIC CANCELLATION POLICY: If a picnic is cancelled 30 days prior to the booking date or less, then the full $100 fee applies. If we are able to book out that date to another picnic rental, than only a $25 fee will apply. If you would like to rebook for a different date, than only a $25 fee will apply. If a picnic is cancelled 31 days prior to the booking date or more, then a $50 fee applies. If we are able to book out that date to another picnic rental, than only a $25 fee will apply. If you would like to rebook for a different date, than I would not charge a fee.